- Hi Anna!
- Had some problem solving inspiration the
other day and came up with a new release technique.
- I had the need for this as the bondage
area i wanted to use didn't have hooks or anything i could use
- that i could use my normal ice-release
system on. I came up with this and it worked well
- (and satisfies my cannot go wrong rule
since ice always melts).
- What do you need?
- - A bottle with a sizable neck, i used
a nutrient water bottle. (smaller necks could possibly work
- but would be more difficult to set up
and you might need to chance a few things a little.)
- - Your key
- - Stocking/Sock (or similar)
- - Thin rope (or similar)
- - Ice cubes (ideally about the size of
the neck of the bottle, any bigger and it won't go in,
- too small and it be as effective)
- How does it work?
- The idea behind this is that the stocking
filled with ice cubes will not come back out.
- This is because although individually
they slip in, as a group they aren't so neat and will form a
- melting, plug for the bottle. The rope
is connected to both the stocking and the key, so you can't get
- until enough ice has melted for the plug
to fit through the hole at the top.
- How do you set it up?
- 1.. Tie the key to the rope and lower
it into the bottle
- 2.. Put the stocking into the bottle
- 3.. Feed, cube by cube, the ice into the
- 4.. Shake the stocking to fan out the
- 5.. Tie the rope around the stocking once
around the stocking and knot (without doing this the key will
- surely find a gap and just slip out early)
More ice you use the more time until release.
- I recommand securing the rope to something
(hook on the wall, your collar etc)
- as when you want to get out you can to
pull on the bottle. Given enough time it should fall out own
its own too.
- Now you have access to the key.
- Hope you like this!